Oh my goodness, I'm so far behind on Jack blogging! There is so much to catch you up on.
I'll start with Friday, August 28, 2015. Jack and I ran an errand and on the way home, decided to take advantage of the huge open lawn in Lincoln Center. It's a cool area---it's grass literally on the roof of a restaurant. When we got there, we had the whole 7,203 square foot lawn to ourselves!! I texted Mike a picture to show him where we were.
Jack and I were rolling around on the grass and laughing when I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was Mike surprising us with a visit! He works nearby and thought it would be fun to surprise us. It was the best...and it honestly made me smile all day.
The weather was absolutely perfect.
Right now, Jack loves to wave to people. It's so stinking cute. Every morning and night, we take him to the window and tell him, "Say hi to everybody!" and he waves and says "hi." It's very sweet. We're making him a friendly New Yorker!
I'll start with Friday, August 28, 2015. Jack and I ran an errand and on the way home, decided to take advantage of the huge open lawn in Lincoln Center. It's a cool area---it's grass literally on the roof of a restaurant. When we got there, we had the whole 7,203 square foot lawn to ourselves!! I texted Mike a picture to show him where we were.
Jack and I were rolling around on the grass and laughing when I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was Mike surprising us with a visit! He works nearby and thought it would be fun to surprise us. It was the best...and it honestly made me smile all day.
The weather was absolutely perfect.
Right now, Jack loves to wave to people. It's so stinking cute. Every morning and night, we take him to the window and tell him, "Say hi to everybody!" and he waves and says "hi." It's very sweet. We're making him a friendly New Yorker!
We hope you're having a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment