Saturday, August 8, 2015

Saying hi!

As I said on Instagram today, the advantage of Jack getting up early (5:30 am) on a Saturday is that we get a lot done. Mike made homemade waffles and cleaned the kitchen while I vacuumed and did laundry. I've been taking Jack to the laundry room with me because he loves running around.

After we got on the elevator on the way down from our 12th floor apartment of the 4th floor, we stopped on the 6th floor and a woman got on. Right after she did, Jack smiled at her and said "hi!" It was the cutest. She wasn't pay much attention, but she did look up and smile and said "hi" back. He can melt even the toughest New Yorker.

Jack 14 months old
That's been one of the really fun things about raising Jack in the city. I'm constantly amazed by how many people on the street, or in the elevator or grocery store stop what they are doing and tell us how cute he is. It's like New Yorkers can't be bothered, until you have a smiling, cute baby.

Here are some other fun pics from today...



Thumbs up to Saturday!



Have a great weekend! 

Jeannie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment