Good morning! Happy Wednesday! Jack slept 12 hours last night, from 7:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. What a good boy. What made it even more amazing is that when I got him out of his crib, he was soaking wet and had a very, very full diaper. He is such a non-fussy baby, that we often don't even know he has a poopy diaper because he doesn't cry.
Here he is, still with his wet pj's on. Can you believe how happy he is??
I guess it's not surprising that my Facebook memory from a year ago was Jack sleeping 10 hours.
Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jeannie and Jack
xoxo
Here he is, still with his wet pj's on. Can you believe how happy he is??
I guess it's not surprising that my Facebook memory from a year ago was Jack sleeping 10 hours.
Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jeannie and Jack
xoxo




Love your blog posts - fun!! Nana 😘
ReplyDelete