Fridays are a favorite around the Evanchan household. I only have to work a couple of hours, so Jack and I can enjoy our day!
This morning we decided to take advantage of this beautiful day (low humidity!) and we headed to the park across the street from our apartment. Jack immediately went for the water sprinklers because the boy seriously loves water.
After that, we decided to head to the other park in our neighborhood (the one across the street from our old apartment), and of course, we took some selfies along the way.
This morning we decided to take advantage of this beautiful day (low humidity!) and we headed to the park across the street from our apartment. Jack immediately went for the water sprinklers because the boy seriously loves water.
After that, we decided to head to the other park in our neighborhood (the one across the street from our old apartment), and of course, we took some selfies along the way.
Yes, Jack is always smiling. I guess the kid loves New York.
On our way home from the other park, we ran into Ginger Zee, the meteorologist on Good Morning America who just announced this week that's she's having a boy. So I told her, "Congratulations! You get to have one of these little guys soon!" She laughed and said that's right!
Since it's such a lovely day, there is a very good chance that we'll go outside again.
Happy Friday!
xoxo Jeannie




No comments:
Post a Comment